Nutritional Therapist & Bio-energetic screening practitioner
BA (Hons), Dip CNM, mBANT, CNHC
Farzanah gained a first-class degree in Finance and worked in investment banking until she left to raise her children. During this time she faced health challenges of her own and her children that prompted her to start full time, 4 year long studies to become qualified in Nutrition. It was here she found her calling. At Sutherland House, Farzanah offers Nutritional Therapy and Bio-energetic screening for an in depth approach to your health and wellbeing.
A Functional Approach to Nutritional Therapy
Farzanah uses a Functional Medicine approach to Nutritional Therapy, which is a systems-orientated method of addressing the underlying cause of your symptoms. It looks at the whole person – your history, environment, lifestyle and genetics – not just symptoms in isolation.
Farzanah is also qualified to undertake genetic testing. Nutrigenetics is the study of how different genetic variations effect your requirements for nutrients. It looks at your body’s uptake, transport, metabolism and elimination of food components enabling her to help tailor a program specifically to support your unique requirements.
In 2012 she also trained in Bio-Resonance using the Asyra, which is the world’s number one bio-energetic screening system.
Such a holistic approach enables Farzanah to gather further information to best support you in your healing journey, in addition to working with your case history, and taking the time to talk to you about your symptoms, lifestyle and make observations.
Conditions that can benefit from Nutritional Therapy
Some of the conditions she helps to support include:
- Gastro-Intestinal Health – IBD (Crohn’s Colitis), IBS, Bloating, Constipation, Gas, Parasites, Candida/Yeast, SIBO
- Mental Health – Depression, Anxiety, Stress, Low Energy
- Skin Health – Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne
- Women’s Health – PCOS, Endometriosis, Fibroids, PMS
- Immune System – Allergies, Asthma, Colds & Flu, Auto-Immunity (MS, Lupus, Sjorgens, Celiacs, Hashimoto’s, Graves, Psoriasis, Rheumatoid Arthritis etc..)
- Hormone Health – Thyroid, hormonal health, Adrenals, Stress, Insomnia, Breast cancer prevention
- Muscular Skeletal – Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Headaches, Migraines
- Cardiometabolic Health – Weight issues, Type 2 Diabetes, Prediabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, High Cholesterol, Hypertension, Fatty Liver
- As well as preventative health, anti-ageing and detoxification programmes
Asyra can test for:
- Vitamin & mineral deficiencies
- Food sensitivities
- Digestive enzymes deficiency
- Hormonal imbalances
- Gut health and parasites
- Mental Health
To book an appointment with Farzanah you can call our friendly team on 020 8458 7869 or use our online booking form.
References: www.LoveInsideOut.co.uk, http://www.asyra.co.uk/